The CompTIA has officially published the new Network+ exam N10-007 in March/2018. And, the old exam N10-006 will retires on 8/31/18 (for English Version), on 1/31/19 (for other language version).
We PassLeader found new exam objectives from the CompTIA N10-007 study guide for your reference:
1. Critical security concepts to helping networking professionals work with security practitioners.
2. Key cloud computing best practices and typical service models.
3. Coverage of newer hardware and virtualization techniques.
4. Concepts to give individuals the combination of skills to keep the network resilient.
And, we PassLeader also known that the N10-007 exam will have the same number of exam questions, test time, and test passing score. And, the N10-007 exam will be divided into new five parts as follows:
1. Networking Concepts (23%)
2. Infrastructure (18%)
3. Network Operations (17%)
4. Network Security (20%)
5. Network Troubleshooting and Tools (22%)
What’s more, PassLeader just released the latest N10-007 exam dumps in VCE and PDF format here:
The latest PassLeader N10-007 dumps/braindumps cover all real N10-007 exam questions, including the new questions from new objectives, the latest PassLeader N10-007 braindumps/practice tests will help you passing N10-007 exam easily!
Welcome to try the newest 2018 version PassLeader N10-007 dumps/braindumps/practice tests. Good luck!!